Bring Thomas Kinkade’s Evening Carolers art to life in village sculpture set with illumination, moveable carolers, and recording of holiday songs.
Nothing says Christmas like jolly carolers spreading holiday joy. Thought to have started in Europe, the concept of Christmas caroling, and sharing the joy of this seasonal music is a wonderful tradition to be experienced each and every holiday season!
Now, you can celebrate the sights and sounds of Christmastime with this striking Thomas Kinkade Evening Carolers village sculpture set. The set is a beautiful representation of the classic Thomas Kinkade painting Evening Carolers.
Meticulously handcrafted and hand-painted by master artisans, every festive detail of this impressively-sized musical sculpture is flawlessly created to bring a touch of nostalgic realism to your holiday decor. Each of the sculpted evening carolers are moveable so you can create different looks of holiday fun while the windows of the house warmly glow and the lighted decorations throughout the scene burst with merry color.
Holiday adornments of wreaths and bows and glittery snow add the perfect finishing touches. Plus, actual caroling voices sing the strains of “We Wish You a Merry Christmas,” “Deck the Halls,” and “Jingle Bells,” sure to get you in the holiday spirit.
- Each of the sculpted evening carolers are moveable so you can create different looks of holiday fun
- It lights up! The windows of the house warmly glow as the lighted decorations on the house and outdoor tree burst with merry color
- Holiday adornments of wreaths and bows and glittery snow add the perfect finishing touches
- Actual caroling voices sing the strains of “We Wish You a Merry Christmas,” “Deck the Halls,” and “Jingle Bells” at the touch of a switch, sure to get you in the holiday spirit
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 5-3/4″ H; 14.6 cm H; figurines measure between 2″ and 2-1/2″ H; 5.1 cm and 6.4 cm H