As distant jingle bells announce Santa’s arrival, townspeople ice skate beneath a snow-dusted cobblestone bridge, and beyond them a grand Victorian home glows with golden light. Now, this first-ever masterwork Thomas Kinkade bridge sculpture brings that enchanting world to life, with flickering light, Thomas Kinkade artwork, a harmony of Christmas carols, and a heartwarming, fully sculptural holiday scene.
This limited-edition, handcrafted Thomas Kinkade Christmas bridge sculpture is masterfully sculpted and lavishly hand-painted in fabulous detail, from Santa and his reindeer crossing the old-fashioned bridge, to the cheerful villagers reflected in the real mirrored pond below and the jolly snowman tipping his top hat to one and all.
Thomas Kinkade’s “Victorian Christmas” artwork, aglow with flickering candle-like light, provides a splendid backdrop. The lampposts light up too, as a medley of 8 classic carols fills the air.
- It lights up! Thomas Kinkade’s beloved “Victorian Christmas” artwork, beautifully recreated in brilliant color and detail, glows with warm flickering light that recalls the warmth of candlelight
- Handcrafted and fully sculptural, this holiday treasure showcases Santa in his sleigh, pulled by his reindeer across a cobblestone bridge arched above a mirrored “ice-covered” pond, where cheerful villagers skate, build a jolly snowman, and more
- Lighted lampposts and snow covered trees complete this merry scene
- Plays a medley of 8 favorite Christmas carols, including “Jingle Bells, “Deck the Halls,” and more
- The perfect Thomas Kinkade Christmas decoration for your holiday home, or a spectacular gift for someone special
- Edition limited to 120 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 10″ W; 25.4 cm W